Attention All Singles!!
Vail Club 50 is now offering special events organized for single members who are looking for a comfortable environment to meet and enjoy activities with other single members. This new group, Guys and Dolls, is composed of individuals who are not in a committed relationship.
Once a month we’ll be gathering in a member’s home. We would be very pleased to have you join us. Between house parties, we’ll be alerting all the Guys and Dolls to happenings around the Valley that other members of the group may be attending… happy hours, movie nights, dancing, wine tastings, book reviews, lectures….to name a few.
Singles Email List
Every week or so announcements or invitations are being emailed to those VC50 members who have signed up to receive Singles information. If you would like to start receiving the Singles emails, please do BOTH of the following steps:
- Click here to subscribe to the Singles mailing list.
- Click here to inform the Membership Chairperson of the change (e.g., “Add me to the Singles list”) so the membership database is updated to reflect your interest. Otherwise your initial preferences may over-ride the change.
If you no longer wish to receive Singles emails:
- Click here to unsubscribe from the Singles mailing list.
- Click here to inform the Membership Chairperson of the change (e.g., “Remove me from the Singles list”).
If you are having trouble, please contact one of the following steering committee members to alert us of the issue:
Linda Lund: firstname.lastname@example.org 970-855-0066
Wil Brown: email@example.com 205-937-9898
Kaye Bomgaars: firstname.lastname@example.org 913-209-9917
Burt Merical: email@example.com 612-810-2588
Guys and Dolls 2015/2016 Winter Schedule
Roll Out Party………………Burt Merical, Minturn
New Year’s Eve Party…….. Ed Doogan, Singletree
Movie Night……………….Main Street Grill/River Walk Theater
Happy Hour……………….Ed Doogan, Singletree
Margarita Party………….Sue Mitchell, Eagle Vail
3/9: Martinis on the Mountain…..Linda Lund firstname.lastname@example.org, Vail Village
Pizza Party……………….Suzette Newman, Singletree
* Interim special interest events will be added throughout the winter.
We hope to hear from you, and even better, see you at our next event.
Happy Snow Days!!